Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Was I Thinking?

I have no excuses for what happened last night. Normally, people prefer to brush their teeth with toothpaste but my mind mistakenly decided to try soap from a soap dispenser.I was not tired or thinking about something else.No worries, I caught it before it reached my mouth. Then I spent the next seven minutes washing the soap off my toothbrush.I first turned on the cold water but it was too cold.So I turned on the hot water but never turned off the cold water so it was still cold. Finally, I decided to turn off the cold water and enjoyed the hot water. And that is my first opinion! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elli....whew! Good thing you didn't put it in your mouth!! Yuck! Ask your mommie about Ben Gay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about almost punishing yourself for no reason! Good catch El!

    ReplyDelete