Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Bash



  On Saturday the 29Th of May uncle, my aunt, sister, and I went to do super fun things to celebrate my b-day. First, we went to get a car wash because her car got egged last night. There we bought some candy to eat in the car. Then, they told us what we were going to do next. We were going to the Sawdust Factory!!!!! There we made beautiful flower signs to hang up in our room. 

In the morning, before uncle came, Millie was saying, "Uncle Poo Poo coming tomorrow," so we caught up with our mom and Millie at Taco Bell to eat lunch. Millie loved him more than anything. More than my mom or dad.  Next, we went ice skating. I am not the best but pretty good.  Then, we saw Up in 3D at Imax. Addie fell asleep during half of it. 

In my opinion, this was the best day in my life so far.

1 comment: