Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Early Easter


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhN_zBEM36qCpi-61eC1U8bil0HfIzxUOEyTqTbCNvdRpQheyqZDbD4obImw1HYP_TE7naM6TG7it4EepOA3eF5sJ3hyV0Q0C7Ix7nxeehpUY0uCNgR1GmHbSPK4lmRI5EgJeKrOzTTwS4/s1600/P1000343.JPG">

On Sunday March 28th my family had an early Easter because we'll be in Utah this upcoming weekend. In my basket which I found in our downstairs toy closet I got a new pair of CUTE sunglasses, fake nails which were too small for me so I gave them to Millie, little animal erasers, a growing chick, Easter Bunny ears, and a plush bunny I named Bunny. We wore adorable new matching Easter dresses. To find our basket we were given clues and my hardest one was about a "loo" but once I saw #1 and #2 I new what it was.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sunglasses too....especially with the Christmas jammies....heehee. Those fake nails on Millie are TOOOOOOO much! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elli can't wait to see you for uncle poo poo's wedding.I love reading your blog too. Maddy

    ReplyDelete